duminică, 4 ianuarie 2015

Melodia din spotul La Maruta - pe bune 2015

La Maruta se intoarce la Protv din 5 ianuarie în fiecare zi de la ora 17:30. Spotul de promovare are o muzică de fundal interesantă. O fi dintr-un film, sau dintr-o formație japoneză/chineză/coreeană. Căutați voi. Aveți melodia mai jos și versurile la fel.
I’ve been up, I’ve been down, I’ve been waiting for you to come.
I’ve been lost, I’ve been found, I’ve been running around for you.
Baby don’t you think it’s time for you and me to unwind?
‘Cause you got what I need and I don’t wanna be without you.
I can’t believe the way you make me feel baby.
I never knew what I wanted ‘til you,
without your love I swear I’m gonna go crazy…
Don’t know how I’ll live without you
Never gonna quit loving you…
I was all by myself… because my heart had been broken by those I had given it to.
But you came around and opened my eyes to the truth,
That all of this time I have been waiting for you

Un comentariu:

  1. Am cautat putin si am gasit melodia. Se pare ca a fost publicata de cei de la Selectracks si se numeste Perfect fit. http://music.selectracks.com/#!details?id=303493

    RăspundețiȘtergere